An Award-Winning Orthodontist in Las Vegas, NV
If you live in Las Vegas, Nevada, and need your smile straightened, you won’t find any better than award-winning orthodontist Dr. Victoria Chen and her team at Significance Orthodontics. We’re committed to using cutting-edge technology to provide personalized service and have created Superstar Smiles for more than 15,000 patients since we opened our doors in 2007.
Full-Service Orthodontic Treatment
At Significance Orthodontics, we provide a variety of services to help you get happy with your smile, including:
- Invisalign® and Invisalign Teen, available for patients who are good candidates for this discreet orthodontic treatment
- Traditional metal braces, which have made significant advances over the years
- Clear ceramic braces for when discretion is preferred but Invisalign isn’t a good option
- Zoom teeth whitening to give you a more confident smile
We also offer several different accelerated orthodontic options for patients who don’t want to wait the full 18 to 24 months for traditional orthodontic treatments. These supplemental treatments include:
- Micro-osteoperforation™, or MOP, an in-office treatment that can decrease the time needed for your treatment to be effective by up to 64%
- Wilckodontics, also known as Accelerated Osteogenic Orthodontics, a minor procedure that’s performed with the patient under sedation to stimulate the surrounding bone to shift teeth into proper position up to 50% faster than braces or Invisalign alone
- VPro+™, a high-frequency device that gently vibrates your jawbones, helping your teeth move faster, reducing treatment time by up to 40%
Get Started With a Free New Patient Assessment
During your free new patient assessment, we’ll start off with an office tour and discussion of your goals for orthodontic treatment. We’ll create any records we need, such as X-rays. We’ll discuss your treatment options and how long each could take. Then we’ll help you decide between traditional braces, clear ceramic braces, and Invisalign. Once you’ve made your choice, we’ll go over the costs, what your insurance might cover, and your payment options. And we may be able to start your treatment that same day!
Contact Significance Orthodontics today to schedule your free new patient assessment at our Las Vegas, NV, office.