Founder Dr. Victoria Chen
Caddie Mom & Smile Makeover Wiz
I am a speaker, teacher, and author for thousands of doctors and hygienists located in the United States. I write and edit two newsletters monthly, and have published six books. Together with my husband, Dr. Allen Huang, periodontist, I am the co-founder and CEO of Significance Orthodontics. Significance Orthodontics is the most trustworthy and dominating interdisciplinary dental specialty group in Las Vegas, Nevada, with four locations to serve patients and referring dentists.
I am a champion of the private orthodontist and have a long track record of helping thousands of young children, teens, and adults transform their lives and enjoy Fabulous Superstar Smiles that can last a lifetime. Most patients who come to me are from friends and family referrals, over five hundred 5-star Google reviews, and other dental and medical professions.
- Excellence In Orthodontics - Elite Provider
- The American Association of Orthodontists
- The American Dental Association
- The Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists
- The Nevada Dental Society
- The Las Vegas Interdisciplinary Study Club
Media Features & Awards
- Las Vegas Women Magazine
- Parent Magazine
- Family Fun Magazine - Cover doctors
- My Vegas Magazine
- Orthodontic Time
- Las Vegas Review-Journal - For her generous charity donation of orthodontic treatment with Smile Change Lives
- ABC’s KTNV Morning Blend
- Danny Vegas Show
- Voted as Top Doctor & Top Dentist for several consecutive years
- Asian Female Leader of Inspiration by Miss Asian North American Organization - 2019
- Recognized by Nevada Governor Sisolak at 2019 AAG 16th Community Awards Gala for my outstanding contribution to the Las Vegas community
Dr. Chen is the author of the following four Amazon best-selling books:
- Ignite Your Life
- The Ultimate Guide to Straighten Your Smile So You Can Look Fabulous - -An Orthodontist Mom’s Secret Recipes for Using Braces & Invisalign
- The Orthodontic Bible for Smart Parents
- The Ultimate Guide to a Million Dollar Smile
In April 2021, I coached my 13- and 15-year-old golfer daughters to publish a book on Amazon, I Want to Play College Golf! To date, they have donated more than $5,000 of the book proceeds to Las Vegas U.S. Kids Golf, the Shriners' Children Hospital, and Safe Nest.
Away From the Office
I am passionate about my practices, patients, family, and wine. When I'm not in the offices transforming patients’ smiles, I commit my time traveling with my precious daughters, who play competitive junior golf around the world.
I am also a Certified High-Performance Coach (CHPC) and help people reach high performance in every area of their lives. I hold the certification of WSET Level 2 & 3 Award (Wine & Spirit Education Trust) and Bordeaux Master of Wine Scholar Guild.
Outside our Las Vegas orthodontics offices, I enjoy reading, wine tasting, traveling, golfing, and playing tennis. I love spending time with my husband and two beautiful daughters, Angelina and Cameron.
Watch the Video Below to Learn More About Dr. Victoria Chen
Meet Dr. Victoria Chen - Schedule Your Appointment Today
To experience our award-winning orthodontic care, schedule your Free New Patient Assessment today by calling (702) 547-9977. You may also use our convenient online form. Your appointment includes the following:
- Welcome office tour & discuss your goals
- Complimentary diagnostic records as needed
- Discuss treatment options & length of treatment time
- Choose from metal braces, clear braces, or InvisalignⓇ
- Review fees, insurance benefits & payment options
- Get your braces or Invisalign started on the same day
During your appointment, we will take the time to explain our treatment process, flexible payment options, and answer any questions you may have. We look forward to helping you achieve your happiest, healthiest smile!